Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Using Components in Processes

Using Components in Processes

andrezz

Hi, how to use different modules within a process? It is possible to
instantiate different submodules while running a process?
Thnks

Dave

On Nov 13, 3:53*pm, andrezz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, how to use different modules within a process? *It is possible to
> instantiate different submodules while running a process?
> Thnks

Components are not instantiated in processes, but instead they are
instantiated in the concurrent section, outside of any process.

Dave