Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clearing session object contents

Clearing session object contents

itsme

Hello,

I am storing an XmlDocument into the session.

Each time I want to store the XmlDocument into session, I
should clear the session object and then store the
XmlDocument.

Can anyone tell me, what is the best way to clear the
contents of a session object?

My Session object is "shoppingCart".

Session["shoppingCart"] = XmlDocument

Thank you!

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Session.Clear()
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...cleartopic.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:0b3201c39385$fa207370$(E-Mail Removed)...