Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Disable the wireless network feature

Disable the wireless network feature

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYXNla2FyYW4=?=

While experimenting with the wireless network feature I inadvertently set it
up in Windows XP professional even though there was no wireless network
adpter card /device.

However now it indicates that it is set up and it is probably the reaons for
some problems.

I want to know how to disable the feature.

One indication is that the Hard drive partition icon in My computer shows a
green wave .

--
Regards

=?Utf-8?B?cHJhc2hhbnRo?=

Hi

You can try Uninstalling the device which can be done by following the steps
Right clikc on MyComputer icon on the desktop->click on the
properties->click on the hardware tab->click on the device manger->expand the
network adapters(by clicking the '+' symbol on the left hand side of
it).Right Click on the "wireless adapter or device " and click uninstall.It
will remove the device.

No clue why your drive has green wave . . .

Hope this helps . . .