Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Pegasus Mail *&^% options

Pegasus Mail *&^% options

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <gflabq$dvi$(E-Mail Removed)>, aspir8or wrote:

> Prior to then, my first email was on a Digital 5000/200 running Ultrix,
> through uucp. That is around the time I came to hate sendmail.cf. I'm sure
> it's the cause of my hair going prematurely gray.

I did Sendmail for a time (even have the O'Reilly book somewhere). Then on
my first SuSE install, it recommended Postfix as the default MTA. We gave
that a try, found out how it was so much easier to do things with, and I've
never looked back.