Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clearing the cache

Clearing the cache

cowznofsky

I'm looking at some code that tests whether an object is in cache or
not, and if not inserts it.

I had to made a change to an object, but it looked like an old
instance kept getting retrieved from the cache.

I did an iisreset intending to clear the cache, but it seemed like the
code still retrieved from the cache. Was I mistaken? Or was there
something else to do?

cache clearing upon app shutdown Micha³ Januszczyk ASP .Net 0 06-30-2005 09:52 PM
Cache clearing deletes saved form info and history. Anyway not to have this happen? Jim Firefox 4 05-05-2005 06:15 AM
clearing form/page cache =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= ASP .Net 3 02-14-2005 11:15 PM
Firefox cache clearing pd Firefox 3 01-18-2005 07:10 PM
Clearing cache for an individual page when using URL rewriting Robert via DotNetMonster.com ASP .Net 0 12-21-2004 03:48 PM

Advertisments