Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Auto-connect Bluetooth PAN

Auto-connect Bluetooth PAN

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=

Hi all,

I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small problem...I
have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN connection?

thanks

Rajiv P Bharadwaja [MSFT]

Yes, what are you seeing is expected behaviour based on the design of this
bluetooth feature.

Rajiv
---
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small
> problem...I
> have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
> automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN
> connection?
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=

Is there a way around this behavior? Ive been trying to do it via netsh but
dont seem to having any luck.

TIA