Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Changing files after "Click once deploy" approach

Changing files after "Click once deploy" approach

stephen

Hi,

I am using Click Once Deploy to deploy an application.(this application has
an .exe, .config, .xml files) and after deployment to a location, I checked
for the files and all the files are stored as (.exe.deploy, .config.deploy
and .xml.deploy).
Upon testing, I found that one data entry in the xml file was incorrect and
i want to correct. Can i change it in the xml.deploy file itself or do I
have to use the editor, recompile and then publish?

Thanks,
Stephen