Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't insert pictures in OE

Can't insert pictures in OE

Just installed Win XP Pro SP3. When I select my usual background for my
emails in OE6, (White background colour with Times New Roman Italic font), I
am unable to insert a picture and see only a little cross. If I select the
default background colour and font settings, all is well, but why won't it
work with my own personal sttings? I am, using html format as this suits the
type of emails I send, e.g. flyers etc.,.

Cork Soaker

J wrote:

WTF?