Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Server side printing.

Server side printing.

george d lake

Hi,
I my site as <identity impersonate="true" /> and I use Forms for auth,
do I use the ASPNET user or the NT User? (same question for Windows Auth)

Based on the answer for the above question, if I try to print from the
server via something in my ASPX file, if using the ASPNET user I have to
have a printer installed under that user right? Same thing for NTuser.

I know there is a way to copy the printer information from one user to
another but cant find the thing any where. Any links?

Did I make sense here?