Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Kodak Easyshare Software Will Not Download Old Or New

Kodak Easyshare Software Will Not Download Old Or New

nannybrook60 nannybrook60 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
New on here. Hi everyone. Started receiving error message " must finish pictures in task before I can transfer images from camera to comp. this went on for 2 days! Called Kodak today...They were "USELESS". Sorry, but they were no help. Last night I downloaded their New Ugrade Software for my Easyshare Camera DX6490. It totally messed up my comp. Screens popping up over screens, etc. Today I did System Restore, finally got rid of all the extra screens..One stayed on there for awhile: Microsoft .NET Framework
The only way to get rid of it was to Restore. After that I tried to Install my Original Easyshare Software to no avail..I have worked on this for 3 days!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated..Sorry such a long Post. Thanks, Susan