Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > external cd drive

external cd drive

emmo emmo is offline
Junior Member

Does anyone know how to hookup a dvd cd player to a PC ?
What ports should be used and what cables are necessary. Does it,(if possible), require any software?

My computer needs to read its windows cd to repair a bunch of problems,(hopefully), and there is a problem somewhere in the system, causing all three cd drives I have tried, from doing so.
Thanks. Kerry