Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python fish simulation?

Python fish simulation?

Joe Strout

Is there any Python-based fish simulation project? I've tried
searching google and pypi, but no luck. No burning need, just seems
like it'd be fun.

Thanks,
- Joe

Mike Driscoll

On Nov 10, 8:39*am, Joe Strout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there any Python-based fish simulation project? *I've tried *
> searching google and pypi, but no luck. *No burning need, just seems *
> like it'd be fun.
>
> Thanks,
> - Joe

Or you could check out the turtle simulation which should give you
ideas for fish:

http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~selfpace/cs9honline/P4/

Mike

problems with a JAVA-Fish tank on my site fufko@sbcglobal.net Java 7 03-29-2006 07:25 PM
Whos the big fish on the block? neville Computer Support 7 04-08-2005 06:59 AM
How to fish a car out of the water SgtMinor Computer Support 13 01-22-2005 02:27 AM
FISH ALEXANDER CLARK Computer Support 3 01-14-2005 06:52 PM
Free FISH TO GIVE AWAY!!! New GlasGow Jay Mcginn Computer Support 6 02-08-2004 11:59 PM

Advertisments