Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP, freeware or open souce app sought to put clock inwallpaper

Windows XP, freeware or open souce app sought to put clock inwallpaper

thanatoid

why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

<SNIP>

>>Workplace requirement that it be demonstrated as freeware
>>or Open Source. No payware, not even if I buy it. Corporate
>>policies....

Sounds like a real fun place to work - although ideologically
speaking, I approve. Still, why don't you tell THEM to write it
themselves then?

<SNIP>

--
"May you live in interesting times."