Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Windows Live

Re: Windows Live

hwأf

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 22:10:50 -0500, Claude Hopper aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> Why does the hotmail login ALWAYS ask me to upgrade my browser when I
> have the very latest one available?

Heres where it get rethorical:

> I use Firefox.

There you go.

> If I click on that it
> sends me to the site to a version I already have though it's the Linux
> version.
>
> Why isn't there a check box not to ask me that again?

Because M$ wants you to use windows and IE.
Get "User Agent Switcher" and set it to "Opera" before you do your hotmail.
I'm stuck doing the same thing. Its a bullying approach to getting people
to use non-free closed-source software.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg