Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Julia Roberts Is Not Pretty

Julia Roberts Is Not Pretty

ronnstuart@gmail.com

http://www.jokesnhumor.com/celebs/Ju...rts-Photo.html

Julia Roberts is no longer a pretty woman.

Kishin

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,

> http://www.jokesnhumor.com/celebs/Ju...rts-Photo.html
>
> Julia Roberts is no longer a pretty woman.

I never found her attractive. Never.

--

Kishin

alvey

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 02:25:25 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> http://www.jokesnhumor.com/celebs/Ju...rts-Photo.html
>
> Julia Roberts is no longer a pretty woman.

Could you please post some pix of what you're bonking?

as

Robo-man

"King of the R.O.U.S.'s" <NG-Stuff@_NOSPAMPLEASE_dotzyne.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Agreed, how anybody someone with a mouth two and a half times the
> width of her head atractive, I'll never know.
>
> ~Inigo

I have to agree also.

This has to be one of the most unattractive 'movie poster/DVD covers' that I
have ever seen.
http://www.amazon.com/Notting-Hill-C...6357566&sr=8-1

Why they couldn't have come up with something else, I will never know.

Kishin

In article <gff23m$vb4$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) wrote:

> In article <Y03Sk.4469$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Robo-man" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> >
> >"King of the R.O.U.S.'s" <NG-Stuff@_NOSPAMPLEASE_dotzyne.com> wrote in
> >message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> Agreed, how anybody someone with a mouth two and a half times the
> >> width of her head atractive, I'll never know.
> >>

> Here Julia is in another famous role, huge mouth and all!!! LMAO From the
> movie "Fright Night"
>
> http://www.lazydork.com/movies/frightnight.jpg
>

> PS, i know it isnt her, just has the same purty mouth!!!

LOL! That looks just like her.

--

Kishin

Joseph S. Powell, III

"Kishin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > http://www.jokesnhumor.com/celebs/Ju...rts-Photo.html
> >
> > Julia Roberts is no longer a pretty woman.

> I never found her attractive. Never.
>
> --
>
> Kishin

I concur - her face looks kind of like a skull - I'm not saying she's
necesarily ugly, but all this hype about how "beautiful" she is is just
hype.
There are lots and lots and lots of extremely pretty women out there, but
Julia ain't one of them.

Tarkus

Joseph S. Powell, III wrote:
> I concur - her face looks kind of like a skull - I'm not saying she's
> necesarily ugly, but all this hype about how "beautiful" she is is just
> hype.
> There are lots and lots and lots of extremely pretty women out there, but
> Julia ain't one of them.

Beauty is very much subjective. She's not really one of my favorites,
either, but her successful career suggests a lot of people really like
here, and probably not just for her acting abilities.

Wayout

Seen uglier tarts

(E-Mail Removed)...