Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > looking for tab control in ASP.NET

looking for tab control in ASP.NET

Daniel Walzenbach

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice tab control in ASP.NET. I have seen
the tab control MS user in their CRM and it was really
impressive. Does anybody know where to find a good one?
Something like the Internet Explorer WebControls but
probably "still supported".

Thank you for your help
Daniel

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

Please look into the following url
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?
Control=73&tabindex=2

HTH
Ravikanth[MVP]

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Try:
http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Dow...ndex=0&tabid=1

You will have to compile the web controls now (previous incarnations
included a compiled version). I imagine that the tab control will be an
intregal part of the next version of ASP.NET, so the MS version (at the
above link) is probably a good control to look at for future compatibility.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Daniel Walzenbach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:07cd01c3931c$06b92470$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a nice tab control in ASP.NET. I have seen
> the tab control MS user in their CRM and it was really
> impressive. Does anybody know where to find a good one?
> Something like the Internet Explorer WebControls but
> probably "still supported".
>
> Thank you for your help
> Daniel

daniel.walzenbach.nospam@freudenberg.de

Ravikanth,

thanks for your hint but I already know those controls. I
wanted to know weather there are any other controls
available.

Best regards.

Daniel

Daniel Walzenbach

Thank you Gregory,

Ravikanth told me before about this control. Since the source coude is
provided it might be a good choice.

Regards
Daniel

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:epay#(E-Mail Removed)...