Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > photos from blackberry curve

photos from blackberry curve

barndiva@gmail.com

when I send photos to myself (to my gmail account) that I took with
my blackberry they go into the subject line and I therefore then
cannot access them. I can email them to my aol account and this does
not happen. I would like to be able to get my photos on my gmail
account. How can I?

The Real Truth MVP

Email them to Gmail from AOL. Or visit www.google.com from your Blackberry
click on "more" then select "Download Google Apps" install and use Picasa.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...