Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook express icon.

Outlook express icon.

Andy Petro

In Outlook Express I sometimes get only an icon instead of the picture . Why
is this ?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Andy Petro wrote:

> In Outlook Express I sometimes get only an icon instead of the picture
> . Why is this ?

Same answer as you got yesterday.

--
-bts

Evan Platt

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:30:02 -0500, "Andy Petro"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In Outlook Express I sometimes get only an icon instead of the picture . Why
>is this ?

Yep, THAT'S the Andy Petro I know.

Ask a question. Wait a day, ask again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Cork Soaker

Andy Petro wrote:
> In Outlook Express I sometimes get only an icon instead of the picture . Why
> is this ?

The world is flat?