Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: sipgate and bt talk phone

Re: sipgate and bt talk phone

Graham.

> Hello
>
> Can anyone help.
>
> I'm looking for a phone that i can use with 2 sipgate numbers and also bt
> talk.
>
> Can anyone suggest a handset please, someone suggested a grandsteam
>
> thanks in advance

Even with a device that only supports a single account, you can
use a service like Voxalot, Mysipswich, or Pbxes to consolidate
all your incoming and outgoing accounts.
I play around with all three here, sometimes a lose track
of which line I have registered where!
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Graham.

>I was looking at one of the grandstream hansets on the sipgate web site.

Is it for home or office use?
If its for home, wouldn't you want something cordless?
I would recommend an ATA + DECT phone.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Re: sipgate and bt talk phone Gordon Henderson UK VOIP 6 11-08-2008 09:03 PM
VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk? PavaRodney UK VOIP 4 01-01-2007 12:37 PM
Change to Talk Talk Bob B Wireless Networking 2 08-24-2006 09:19 AM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Unable to post to talk.origins - but talk.atheism ok Rolf Computer Support 2 04-09-2006 09:48 AM

Advertisments