Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [OT] which newsgroup(s) for discussing continuous integration?

[OT] which newsgroup(s) for discussing continuous integration?

marlow.andrew@googlemail.com

Apologies for the off-topic post but....I am trying to find out where
people go for discussing how to do continuous integration (CI). Any
recommendations/ideas please? I prefer newsgroups to mailing lists. I
am asking here because I think java projects use CI more than most
other kinds of projects do (e.g C++).

Regards,

Andrew

rabbits77

> Apologies for the off-topic post but....I am trying to find out where
> people go for discussing how to do continuous integration (CI). Any
> recommendations/ideas please? I prefer newsgroups to mailing lists. I
> am asking here because I think java projects use CI more than most
> other kinds of projects do (e.g C++).

Try comp.software.extreme-programming

Lew

On Nov 7, 10:49*am, rabbits77 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Apologies for the off-topic post but....I am trying to find out where
> > people go for discussing how to do continuous integration (CI). Any
> > recommendations/ideas please? I prefer newsgroups to mailing lists. I
> > am asking here because I think java projects use CI more than most
> > other kinds of projects do (e.g C++).

> Try comp.software.extreme-programming

To the extent that we're talking about Java projects, it seems
relevant to clj.programmer. After all, to be a good Java programmer
one should be a good programmer.

--
Lew