Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to get my bluetooth back?

How to get my bluetooth back?

DooB.Ying

Hi,

I have a lenovo T60 installed with Vista Ultimate. Now i've got a problem:
The bluetooth doesn't work. The LED light of the bluetooth in the pc doesn't
shine at all. I checked the Device Manager list, there's neither bluetooth
device nor a device without driver installed.

Could you please tell me how to make the bluetooth work?

PS: The PC had the bluetooth work when it was installed with Windows xp a
few months ago.

Best Regards!

DooB

David F

Download and install:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-67250

You can always call 800-IBM-SERV if you're having problems and they will
help you.

"DooB.Ying" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a lenovo T60 installed with Vista Ultimate. Now i've got a problem:
> The bluetooth doesn't work. The LED light of the bluetooth in the pc
> doesn't shine at all. I checked the Device Manager list, there's neither
> bluetooth device nor a device without driver installed.
>
> Could you please tell me how to make the bluetooth work?
>
> PS: The PC had the bluetooth work when it was installed with Windows xp a
> few months ago.
>

> Best Regards!
>

> DooB

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
It sounds thta your BT capacity is Off in the BIOS, read the Laptop's manual
and make sure that the BT is enabled at Boot.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"DooB.Ying" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a lenovo T60 installed with Vista Ultimate. Now i've got a problem:
> The bluetooth doesn't work. The LED light of the bluetooth in the pc
> doesn't shine at all. I checked the Device Manager list, there's neither
> bluetooth device nor a device without driver installed.
>
> Could you please tell me how to make the bluetooth work?
>
> PS: The PC had the bluetooth work when it was installed with Windows xp a
> few months ago.
>

> Best Regards!
>

> DooB

smlunatick

On Nov 7, 6:38*am, "DooB.Ying" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a lenovo T60 installed with Vista Ultimate. Now i've got a problem:
> The bluetooth doesn't work. The LED light of the bluetooth in the pc doesn't
> shine at all. I checked the Device Manager list, there's neither bluetooth
> device nor a device without driver installed.
>
> Could you please tell me how to make the bluetooth work?
>
> PS: The PC had the bluetooth work when it was installed with Windows xp a
> few months ago.
>
> Best Regards!
>
> DooB

Please refer to your laptop's user guide. Besides a setting in BIOS
to turn off the Bluetooth, several modern laptop's can have a switch
or key combination to enable / disable wireless adapters and Bluetooth
adapters.