Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: satellite radio

Re: satellite radio

richard

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:23:52 -0600, "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>anyone use it?
>
>recommendations for one that carries classical jazz etc

As a trucker a couple of years ago, I bought a sirius unit and tried
it out for awhile.
The music channels have no commercials.
As I quickly found out though, specially on the oldies channel, they
loved to repeat on a daily basis. But if you have a request, they'll
work it in and play it for a few days.

I even got in to cousin brucie's request line one night.
beep! beep!
that's the song I requested.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I even got in to cousin brucie's request line one night.
>beep! beep!
>that's the song I requested.

Beep! Beep!
hey buddy, how do you get this out of second gear. ??
--

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/...ef8de914_o.jpg

Satellite TV 4 You: Free Satellite TV systems Marina Computer Support 0 12-25-2007 06:15 PM
Satellite TV 4 You: Free Satellite TV systems Marina Digital Photography 0 12-25-2007 06:07 PM
Sirius Satellite Radio John Firefox 2 08-06-2006 08:10 PM
Sirius Satellite Radio and Howard Stern Go Ear to Ear with XM Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-15-2006 04:16 AM
OT: Satellite radio Briscobar MCSE 37 01-11-2006 07:32 PM

Advertisments