Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Missing Network Connection Icon

Missing Network Connection Icon

=?Utf-8?B?RWRyaWNrVg==?=

No idea what you're talking about and my reply seems to have gotten lost.
Uninstalling and reinstalling has had no effect on my desktop as I have been
saying.