Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: My first Betamax "info" text

Re: My first Betamax "info" text

Chris Davies

www.GymRatZ.co.uk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> After several years of having a voipcheap.com account and more recently
> going to smslisto.com I have just received my very fist junk (if you
> call it that) text from voipcheap.com

It can't (legally) be called a junk message since you are a customer. You
can, however, contact them and ask for your details to be removed from
their marketing list.

I got it, too. Twice - once for Spain and once for Germany - about 5
minutes apart. Interestingly, I have never used voipcheap from my mobile,
but it is registered with smslisto so I can present it as CLI.

Chris

Re: My first Betamax "info" text Graham. UK VOIP 3 11-05-2008 07:02 PM
Incoming number on betamax companies RH UK VOIP 2 03-04-2006 10:29 AM
Finarea >>> Betamax paul123 UK VOIP 10 01-08-2006 12:23 PM
Hollywood is Trying to Kill Betamax! Why? Silichip DVD Video 74 09-21-2004 07:19 AM
SD Cards = BetaMax? Rob Digital Photography 29 02-29-2004 07:07 PM

Advertisments