Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I take photo with biggie

Re: I take photo with biggie

Desk Rabbit

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> This is big. I just met him in the street. We're old pals. Luckily I had my
> camera.

Wibble wibble atomic pussy. Blah blah Jam Sandwich. Yada yada yada talk
talk talk no action, talk wibble.

No doubt you will post this photo in the same place you posted those big
documents?

In reality you will do nothing as usual.

Desk Rabbit

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:geudb3$4c2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> This is big. I just met him in the street. We're old pals. Luckily I had
>>> my camera.

>> Wibble wibble atomic pussy. Blah blah Jam Sandwich. Yada yada yada talk
>> talk talk no action, talk wibble.
>>
>> No doubt you will post this photo in the same place you posted those big
>> documents?
>>
>> In reality you will do nothing as usual.

> Oh, I forgot about the documents.

Yeah right. No action, no action, talk, talk, talk.

> I must tell you everyone in real life is dumbfounded by Line 6.

Well considering that you never posted them as you promised, that
statement will be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

Of course you will soon forget all about the picture, this thread and
post more rubbish promising to show us things.

Go on prove me wrong, publish. No excuses, just publish.

Aardvark

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:23:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> 1) The world is dumbfounded by Line 6.

Yea. Sure.

> http://tinyurl.com/57sfg6
> Nuclear Warrior Notation
>
> 2) I'll prepare the photo to send shortly. The man's name I took the
> piccy with is Jim Gaffigan. Does that name ring a bell to anyone?

I thought you said it was Biggie, not some no-mark.

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

Desk Rabbit

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:geuofi$9kl$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:geudb3$4c2$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Oh, I forgot about the documents.

>> Yeah right. No action, no action, talk, talk, talk.
>>
>>> I must tell you everyone in real life is dumbfounded by Line 6.

>> Well considering that you never posted them as you promised, that
>> statement will be taken with a very large pinch of salt.
>>
>> Of course you will soon forget all about the picture, this thread and post
>> more rubbish promising to show us things.
>>
>> Go on prove me wrong, publish. No excuses, just publish.

> 1) The world is dumbfounded by Line 6.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/57sfg6
> Nuclear Warrior Notation

Yeah I'm dumfounded by how badly written it is. Poor notation. Nothing
new there.

> 2) I'll prepare the photo to send shortly. The man's name I took the piccy
> with is Jim Gaffigan. Does that name ring a bell to anyone?

Nope. So where is the picture of Biggie rather than some random street
lurker?

Desk Rabbit

Aardvark wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:23:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>> 1) The world is dumbfounded by Line 6.
>>

> Yea. Sure.
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/57sfg6
>> Nuclear Warrior Notation
>>
>> 2) I'll prepare the photo to send shortly. The man's name I took the
>> piccy with is Jim Gaffigan. Does that name ring a bell to anyone?

> I thought you said it was Biggie, not some no-mark.

You also got to laugh at the "Watermark"

Aardvark

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:51:11 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:

> Nope. So where is the picture of Biggie rather than some random street
> lurker?

The funny part is, I don't think he even knows who the hell Biggie is/
was so it's time for a sound effect:

WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!

--

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gf1dkq$n3f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Aardvark wrote:

>>> Yea. Sure.

>>> I thought you said it was Biggie, not some no-mark.

>> You also got to laugh at the "Watermark"

> It didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

it's obvious that you don't know what a Watermark actually is.