Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP

Windows XP

bardeban

Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
TIA

Evan Platt

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:58:30 -0500, "bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
>TIA

Usenet.

Seriously, If you have to ask, it's likely not possible.

VanguardLH

bardeban wrote:

> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
> TIA

Where did you see warez or crackware in the name of this newsgroup?

Desk Rabbit

bardeban wrote:
> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?

www.centos.org

Bucky Breeder

"bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:getq1q$m44$(E-Mail Removed):

> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
> TIA

You could Google for Windows XP OEM and find a basic install disc
without any service packs for very cheap - AND - it'll be virus-free.

HTH.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm probably NOT yo "baby-daddy".

[Your link(s) here - reasonable prices - current FX rates]

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...eing_president

Mike the Brewer

"bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:getq1q$m44$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
> TIA

http://thepiratebay.org/search/windo...o%20sp1/0/99/0

hwأf

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:58:30 -0500, bardeban aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
> TIA

You can do that with torrent software.
Grep the file yerself, mate.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg

VanguardLH

Mike the Brewer wrote:

> http://thepiratebay.org/search/windo...o%20sp1/0/99/0

http://torrentfreak.com/sweden-to-in...cy-law-081023/

What goes around, comes around. You'll deserve what you get.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>bardeban wrote:
>> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?

>Why do you want one without SPs? The availability of XP equipped with SP3
>is a lot greater and would solve a lot of problems.

I have a corporate version of XP original (no service packs), it was
copied to an bargain brand CD and now 12 files won't transfer from it
(I have a copy of them in front of me right now ) ) -

XP will not load to the log on screen because of it; msgina.dll was
one of the files that was corrupt.

Yes Pre - SP XP's are old, I had to have a corporate version of XP
slip streamed to SP3 transferred to me.
--

Saddest picture you'll see all day
http://i35.tinypic.com/15s57c4.jpg