Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: changing template column's position ?

Re: changing template column's position ?

Gary

But the only thing is
that I have only 1 Template column and i am binding my Datagrid with a
dataset, I

am creating a template column to put Text box so the user can enter Qty, but
by

default the Template Column comes to the 1st position, actually i want the
template

column to be at no.2 or at the end of the grid.

Please suggest.

Thanks again,

Gary

"Natty Gur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Correct me if I wrong bit the grid Property Builder let you change
> columns position (the right up/down arrows)
>
> Natty Gur[MVP]
> Phone Numbers:
> Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
> Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
> Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Natty Gur

Hi,

Sorry I didnít understand you, English isnít my mother tongue language
and probably I missed something.

If the only column is the template one, who can that column be second?

Natty Gur[MVP]
Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261