Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Canon GL1 power supply questions

Canon GL1 power supply questions

nopEd@.

I need a power supply for a GL1 and the manual says to use a
DC-905 DC Coupler power supply, but I keep getting the message
that they are out of stock and have been discontinued. Is there
something else that will work, or someplace to get a DC-905?

Thanks,
David

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? <nopEd@.> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need a power supply for a GL1 and the manual says to use a
> DC-905 DC Coupler power supply, but I keep getting the message
> that they are out of stock and have been discontinued. Is there
> something else that will work, or someplace to get a DC-905?

Have you tried ebay?

HTH.HAND.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios