Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Good on Bush

Good on Bush

Roedy Green

Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. He did not
reach the heights of McCain, but Bush did extremely well. Good on him.
Seeing the Republican party self-destruct despite the frantic efforts
of McCain and hearing even his own friends blame W. must have been
chastising.

"Nothing in his life
Became him like the leaving it."
~ Macbeth, Act 1, scene 4
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Wojtek

Roedy Green wrote :
> Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. .....

Roedy, you need a new news group reader. Forte Agent keeps mixing up
news groups.

--
Wojtek

Mike Schilling

Steve W. Jackson wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Roedy Green <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. He did
>> not
>> reach the heights of McCain, but Bush did extremely well. Good on
>> him. Seeing the Republican party self-destruct despite the frantic
>> efforts of McCain and hearing even his own friends blame W. must
>> have been chastising.
>>
>> "Nothing in his life
>> Became him like the leaving it."
>> ~ Macbeth, Act 1, scene 4

> And what, exactly, does your Canadian opinion of my country's
> political climate have to do with Java?

It was without exception a generic speech, whose reader wasn't really
synchronized with its writer.

Roedy Green

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:40:38 GMT, Wojtek <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, quoted
or indirectly quoted someone who said :

>Roedy Green wrote :
>> Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. .....

>Roedy, you need a new news group reader. Forte Agent keeps mixing up
>news groups.
>
>--

The problem actually is the subject and newsgroup in Agent show up in
very small type, hard to proofread.

Sorry about that.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com
Make your vote count. Use a paper ballot.
Voting machines invite massive fraud.

Qu0ll

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

[...]

> The problem actually is the subject and newsgroup in Agent show up in
> very small type, hard to proofread.

Sure thing Roedy, we believe you.

--
And loving it,