Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thank you America!

Thank you America!

catchme

Tony wrote:
> Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
> limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end up in
> the clink.

if i were to believe that your attitude represented the US in its
entirety, i would ask why we werent at war with you to eradicate such
fascist ideals as yours.
luckily i know who America voted for- and it wasnt another Bush
administration!

catchme

rjdriver wrote:
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> snip.....................................
>>> Same old ****. Just a different speaker.

> Absolutely!
>
> 1. Before he threw his hat in the ring, most Americans had never heard of
> him.
> 2. Fresh face, clean cut.
> 3. Promised universal health care
> 4. Promised to raise taxes on the rich and give the middle class a tax cut.
> 5. Gave inspiring speeches.
> 6. Young guy.
> 7. Americans thought "He's around our age. He's one of us. He's an
> outsider, He'll change things.
>

> No - I'm not describing Obama. I'm talking about Bill Clinton. The
> Democrats threw the same playbook at us *twice* in less than 20 years. And
> we fell for it again.
>
> Did Clinton change things? No
> Did we get universal health care? No.
> Did he raise taxes on the rich? We'll, sort of. Everyone earning
> $30,000/year or more got a tax increase. Not exactly how most of us would
> define rich.
>
> Obama will do the same thing. Over the next 6 months there will be a series
> of press conferences, releases, or just a statement here and there, geared
> to lower our expectations from all the great promises he made. He already
> started with his acceptance speech. Before the first year is out, he will
> say something to the effect that "Well, now that we have had a chance to
> look at the actual numbers (as if this info wasn't available *before* he
> took office), it appears that a tax increase on 250m earners and over is not
> going to raise the revenue we need to accomplish our goals. We are going to
> have to lower that limit somewhat." BAM! Middle class tax hike.
>
> There are two positives I see to this election.
> 1. Even though it is mostly fantasy, our image in the world just improved
> dramatically.. Right or wrong, the war in Iraq did tarnish it. In one day,
> we went from the one of the most hated countries in the word to, "Wow, the
> US elected a black President. They have finally shed their old racist
> views. They are progressive. They are moving forward. Bush is gone."
>
> 2. We have finally passed that milestone. No longer to we have to ponder
> that question, "Will America ever elect a black president." Now all we have
> to do it wait for all those blacks and others who voted for Obama to realize
> that he is Not going to put gas in their cars, and is NOT going to pay their
> mortgage. That their lives will be no better off under a black president
> than a white one. They will lose that innocence, be disappointed,
> disillusioned, and finally - grow up to reality. Hopefully , it will be in
> time to help us fight the real coming threat from Obama - Saving The
> Constitution
>

> Bob

funny you should mention Clinton- I was just talking about how Obama was
like Clinton and Kennedy, but not for the same reasons as you.
It seems that everytime you elect a Republican, your debt goes up and
there's yet another war- oops, i mean 'crisis' in the Middle East, and
sometimes elsewhere as well.
The Constitution gets bypassed vis a vis an Executive Order with wording
very similar to that of Nazi Germany's
With Bush in particular, he used adversarial language when talking
through the press to other nations in the world, even going so far as to
threaten his would be allies.
However, if you think that "saving the Constitution" is a "threat from
Obama", mayhap you would have PREFERRED the Constitution diminished with
Patriot Acts 1 and 2, and the right of habeus Corpus removed, innocent
citizens living in fear that they may be locked up as a "security
threat", with no way of viewing the evidence against them, the right to
a trial effectively removed from them while they remain in prison for an
indeterminate period.
We had a Canadian processed by your CIA and taken to one of your prisons
in Syria, where he had to stay until he signed a false confession under
extreme torture.
Google 'Harrar'- and then know what i mean when i say that i hope the
day will come that Bush and his cohorts face an international tribunal-
this is the least that America can do to restore its Honour and
Integrity in the International spotlight.

--
To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
Resist much, obey little,

-Walt Whitman, 1860

Sven Svenson

richard:

Please! IF you have gone to school you know that America is not a
country. There is many countries in America.

Bucky Breeder

Sven Svenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:49133a5a$0$67218$(E-Mail Removed)4all.s e:

> richard:
>
> Please! IF you have gone to school you know that America
> is not a country. There is many countries in America.

America is a Republic. By design. We follow democratic principles.
Most of the time. Many nationalities have come to America. To find
part of the dream. Their are many nationalities in America. There
are many races, religions and nice sports cars too. There are even
many womens who has the still-natural and soft real breasts that I
like so much more than California girls. That's what I learned in
the skool cistum. Always use the condoms to avoid the child-supports.
Good think I did not go to the Catholic skool too long a time. But
long enough to like the girls in their little uniforms with the tight
sweaters and short skirts and wiggling little buttocks when they tote
their books to class. Yummy. That's what America is. Just yummy-yummy
all the time. I can agree with Borat on that. But Pam Anderson has
the hard-and-false boobies. She must be a libertarian. She reads the
books very much and even wrote one too.

So welcome and please to enjoy your stay. But try not to blow anything
up or I will have to ****ing kill you with my no gun control laws. HTH.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm probably NOT your "baby-daddy".

[Your link(s) here - reasonable prices - current FX rates]

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...eing_president

catchme

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Sven Svenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:49133a5a$0$67218$(E-Mail Removed)4all.s e:
>
>> richard:
>>
>> Please! IF you have gone to school you know that America
>> is not a country. There is many countries in America.

> America is a Republic. By design. We follow democratic principles.
> Most of the time. Many nationalities have come to America. To find
> part of the dream. Their are many nationalities in America. There
> are many races, religions and nice sports cars too. There are even
> many womens who has the still-natural and soft real breasts that I
> like so much more than California girls. That's what I learned in
> the skool cistum. Always use the condoms to avoid the child-supports.
> Good think I did not go to the Catholic skool too long a time. But
> long enough to like the girls in their little uniforms with the tight
> sweaters and short skirts and wiggling little buttocks when they tote
> their books to class. Yummy. That's what America is. Just yummy-yummy
> all the time. I can agree with Borat on that. But Pam Anderson has
> the hard-and-false boobies. She must be a libertarian. She reads the
> books very much and even wrote one too.

Pam Anderson- she maybe BORN Canadian, but she sure became Americanized
in a hurry!

catchme

HEMI-Powered wrote:
> catchme added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>>> Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to
>>> slavery his IQ is limited by his heritage. Just like the rest
>>> of his race he'll likely end up in the clink.

>> if i were to believe that your attitude represented the US in
>> its entirety, i would ask why we werent at war with you to
>> eradicate such fascist ideals as yours.
>> luckily i know who America voted for- and it wasnt another
>> Bush administration!
>>

> I don't recall seeing George W. Bush's name on my ballot on
> Tuesday, do you? And, no, it was NOT John McCain who shares only a
> party affiliation with Bush.

McCain and Bush are of the same cloth.
If you google their names together, you will see not only many
impressive photos of them embracing, but also McCains voting record
coinciding with Bush's initiatives- many of which stand out as
incompatible with the Spirit of your Constitution.
mayhap a little more digging will turn up yet more impressive details.

--

catchme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:EEKQk.13$(E-Mail Removed):

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> Sven Svenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:49133a5a$0$67218$(E-Mail Removed)4all.s e:
>>
>>> richard:
>>>
>>> Please! IF you have gone to school you know that America
>>> is not a country. There is many countries in America.

>> America is a Republic. By design. We follow democratic principles.
>> Most of the time. Many nationalities have come to America. To find
>> part of the dream. Their are many nationalities in America. There
>> are many races, religions and nice sports cars too. There are even
>> many womens who has the still-natural and soft real breasts that I
>> like so much more than California girls. That's what I learned in
>> the skool cistum. Always use the condoms to avoid the child-supports.
>> Good think I did not go to the Catholic skool too long a time. But
>> long enough to like the girls in their little uniforms with the tight
>> sweaters and short skirts and wiggling little buttocks when they tote
>> their books to class. Yummy. That's what America is. Just
>> yummy-yummy all the time. I can agree with Borat on that. But Pam
>> Anderson has the hard-and-false boobies. She must be a libertarian.
>> She reads the books very much and even wrote one too.

> Pam Anderson- she maybe BORN Canadian, but she sure became Americanized
> in a hurry!

Many a young American boy's addiction to 'Baywatch'... <blush>

--

HEMI-Powered wrote:
> Joe the Plumber added these comments in the current discussion
> du jour ...
>
>> America, as a nation, grew up. Too bad that asshole didn't.
>>

> How is that, pray tell? It is just another sad reminder that voters
> have extremely short memories and are also extremely ignorant of
> the platforms of each candidate or the history of our country.
> Beyond that, punishment of the captain who was on the bridge when
> the ship struck an iceberg was the message of the day.

the captain- whether on the bridge or below decks, is always responsible
for his ship. That has NEVER changed!
as to your nation's history- it is sad that every nation in the world
(Canada included) has some dark periods that we choose not to ignore,
but to learn from.
The US and Canada have in common with Germany, Japan and Russia during
the Second War, a number of concentration camps.
Canada has also committed genocide against Native, Chinese and Japanese
people- the US has been at war with Italians, Irish, Natives, Hispanics,
Blacks, Jews, all within your OWN country- to say nothing of i cant
count how many countries all over the world.
should we hold America accountable for all its crimes, or allow you the
chance to move forward?
for myself, i still see hope for your country.
this is why i am so critical when the US disappoints me.

--
To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
Resist much, obey little,
Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved,
Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this earth,
ever after-ward resumes its liberty.

-Walt Whitman, 1860

chuckcar

"Joe the Plumber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> "catchme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:UhFQk.939$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Tony wrote:
>> > Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his
>> > IQ

> is
>> > limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely
>> > end

> up in
>> > the clink.
>> >

>> if i were to believe that your attitude represented the US in its
>> entirety, i would ask why we werent at war with you to eradicate such
>> fascist ideals as yours.
>> luckily i know who America voted for- and it wasnt another Bush
>> administration!

> America, as a nation, grew up. Too bad that asshole didn't.

You don't have any worries in that regard. He's *our* problem - he's a
Canadian living the Canada's equivalent of Pitsburg - Hamilton.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

chuckcar

Bucky Breeder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Sven Svenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:49133a5a$0$67218$(E-Mail Removed)4all.s e:
>
>> richard:
>>
>> Please! IF you have gone to school you know that America
>> is not a country. There is many countries in America.

> America is a Republic.

No, America is a Continent. Maybe even two. The United States *of* America
is a country that is *in* America. The name comes from Amerigo Vespuchi
who landed in what is now Florida *long* before any of the European
Settlers Arrived.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )