Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thank you America!

Thank you America!

Ghostintheshell

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:41:41 -0800, catchme wrote:

> you sound like a coward- you are afraid to stand on your own
> convictions, using instead "where you lived, EVERYONE...." i'll tell you
> we heard this before, in Nazi Germany. America went to war against
> Germany, remember? Race- based murders (genocide) is anaethema to
> current American values. the world hates racism. There simply is no need
> for its existence.

I wouldn't worry too much about him/her/it. People like them are pretty
much irrelevant anyhow. Plonk it if you have to.

--
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

chuckcar

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
>
> Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
> the back frequently.

Shouldn't feel a thing, you're already more than broken in these last 8
years.

> He will be a major **** up.

You *really* don't have a clue do you?

> Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
> office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
> this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.

And most of them are in and out of jail all their lives. Their whereabouts
and habits are *very* well known. They won't get away with **** on the
outside. Messing with normal cop drones is one thing, messing with the SS
and the FBI is completely different.

> The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
> found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
> much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
> to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
> given the focal point to much.

No, he's popular because he's articulate, genuine and triple the IQ of his
predecesor.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

chuckcar

Martin Jay <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:37:18 -0500, "TheStoneCrusher"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>For the first time in my adult life I am embarrassed to be an American!

> 18 today? Happy birthday.

LOL. One for the books.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

thanatoid

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>UP YOUR BEHIND, YOU GODDAMNED INGRATE. How dare you
>>insinuate that Pres.elect Obama will be assassinated? If I
>>were Secret Service, I'd like to talk to you. Take your
>>dire predictions and drop dead. He's going to make an
>>excellent leader-may God bless him, Michelle and their
>>daughters. White supremacy groups? I'd have all members
>>lined up and shot. The only thing that's supreme about
>>America IS America.
>>

> Sieg Heil mister hitler!
> I double click my heels and salute thee.
>
> JFK was taken out by radicals for various reasons.

The CIA killed JFK because he knew it is an evil organization,
hated it, and said he would dismantle it. So did Ron Paul and
the reason /he/ is still alive is that they managed to make him
drop out of the race so he is not a "significant problem" any
more.

--
"May you live in interesting times."
(curse, origin disputed)

Tony

Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end up in
the clink.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

Tony in Oz

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
> limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end
> up in
> the clink.

Welcome to America... the most racist country in the world. No
wonder the Muslims came after you.

rjdriver

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

snip.....................................
>> Same old ****. Just a different speaker.

Absolutely!

1. Before he threw his hat in the ring, most Americans had never heard of
him.
2. Fresh face, clean cut.
3. Promised universal health care
4. Promised to raise taxes on the rich and give the middle class a tax cut.
5. Gave inspiring speeches.
6. Young guy.
7. Americans thought "He's around our age. He's one of us. He's an
outsider, He'll change things.

No - I'm not describing Obama. I'm talking about Bill Clinton. The
Democrats threw the same playbook at us *twice* in less than 20 years. And
we fell for it again.

Did Clinton change things? No
Did we get universal health care? No.
Did he raise taxes on the rich? We'll, sort of. Everyone earning
$30,000/year or more got a tax increase. Not exactly how most of us would
define rich.

Obama will do the same thing. Over the next 6 months there will be a series
of press conferences, releases, or just a statement here and there, geared
to lower our expectations from all the great promises he made. He already
started with his acceptance speech. Before the first year is out, he will
say something to the effect that "Well, now that we have had a chance to
look at the actual numbers (as if this info wasn't available *before* he
took office), it appears that a tax increase on 250m earners and over is not
going to raise the revenue we need to accomplish our goals. We are going to
have to lower that limit somewhat." BAM! Middle class tax hike.

There are two positives I see to this election.
1. Even though it is mostly fantasy, our image in the world just improved
dramatically.. Right or wrong, the war in Iraq did tarnish it. In one day,
we went from the one of the most hated countries in the word to, "Wow, the
US elected a black President. They have finally shed their old racist
views. They are progressive. They are moving forward. Bush is gone."

2. We have finally passed that milestone. No longer to we have to ponder
that question, "Will America ever elect a black president." Now all we have
to do it wait for all those blacks and others who voted for Obama to realize
that he is Not going to put gas in their cars, and is NOT going to pay their
mortgage. That their lives will be no better off under a black president
than a white one. They will lose that innocence, be disappointed,
disillusioned, and finally - grow up to reality. Hopefully , it will be in
time to help us fight the real coming threat from Obama - Saving The
Constitution

Bob

Tony

Obama is a Muslim! His countrymen took down the twin towers. The people who
voted for him voted for more terrorist attacks on America. They need to make it
a crime in America to vote for a muslim.

Tony in Oz wrote:

> "Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
> > limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end
> > up in
> > the clink.
> >

> Welcome to America... the most racist country in the world. No
> wonder the Muslims came after you.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

realm of understandability

Buffalo

rjdriver wrote:
> "richard

[snip]
> There are two positives I see to this election.
> 1. Even though it is mostly fantasy, our image in the world just
> improved dramatically.. Right or wrong, the war in Iraq did tarnish
> it. In one day, we went from the one of the most hated countries in
> the word to, "Wow, the US elected a black President. They have
> finally shed their old racist views. They are progressive. They are
> moving forward. Bush is gone."
>
> 2. We have finally passed that milestone. No longer to we have to
> ponder that question, "Will America ever elect a black president."
> Now all we have to do it wait for all those blacks and others who
> voted for Obama to realize that he is Not going to put gas in their
> cars, and is NOT going to pay their mortgage. That their lives will
> be no better off under a black president than a white one. They
> will lose that innocence, be disappointed, disillusioned, and finally
> - grow up to reality. Hopefully , it will be in time to help us
> fight the real coming threat from Obama - Saving The Constitution
>

> Bob

I don't think the Blacks are expecting the above, I do think that they now
know that a Black can become President of the USA and that means more to
them than most non-Blacks can imagine,

Aardvark

No he ****ing isn't you racist piece of ****.

> His countrymen took down the twin towers.

So you subscribe to the notion that 9/11 was planned and executed by
Americans? Interesting.

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com