Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to cancel one of the scheduled tasks in j2me using Timer

How to cancel one of the scheduled tasks in j2me using Timer

snehapshinde@gmail.com

We can create reminders by creating Timer object and calling its
schedule() method.
The user can set many reminders. If the user choose to remove any
reminder then, there is a method called cancel() of Timer class. But
this method should be called by the corresponding object . How can I
reference the corresponding object. Should I store the created objects
& then retrieve it whenever I want to call cancel() method. But in my
program I am using same object name for creating all reminders, then
how can I differentiate the objects?
Plz help me regarding this!