Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A wereo revolt?

Re: A wereo revolt?

richard

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:08:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.californiajam1974.com/
>
>This guy claims to have "the highest image and sound quality to date"
>however most know that not to be the case. It's 'good' quality video and the
>sound is crummy at best. So how could it be "the highest image and sound
>quality to date" at the same time? It makes no sense to me.
>
>I guess this is their way of "revolting" against me and my California Jam
>wereo? Nice picture, guy!

Well anything posted to youtube is gonna lose it's "quality".
As Flash never did have "quality" to it.

I mean that's kind of like comparing 70mm to super8.

Now that aerial photo did remind me why I didn't specially care for
the "jam". The stage was set to low so people way way way in the back
could only see other heads.

If I wanted to use the outhouse, I'd have to wade by 500 people. Then
wade back. Woodstock was better and still is.

Cork Soaker

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> We need drastic social reform.

Irony.

joevan

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:33:25 +0000, Cork Soaker
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>> We need drastic social reform.

>Irony.

Maybe he should take a job as a cot socker, or a sock tucker.