Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PyOpenGL + wxPython developer needed

PyOpenGL + wxPython developer needed

Clay Hobbs

I am working on a map editor for BZFlag (http://www.bzflag.org/), and I
need help. Mostly, all I need help on is 3D rendering. I know nothing
about OpenGL, so if you do, your help would be appreciated. The program
I am making is called RatBZEdit (http://ratbzedit.sourceforge.net/). If
you are interested, please contact me and I will probably add you to the
project.

--Ratfink