Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > <GridView> FooterTemplate and no rows, problem

<GridView> FooterTemplate and no rows, problem

Jeff

hi

asp.net 2.0

I have a GridView which in it's FooterTemplate contain textboxes for adding
new rows to the GridView.
I thought that was cool, until I tested the GridView without any data. Then
the FooterTempalte isn't displayed and I have way of adding rows to the
GridView

Any ideas how I can get this FooterTempalte to be displayed despite no data
in the GridView?