Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270 labs

70-270 labs

ssaia

Ok this might be a million dollar question, i am looking for practical labs
not included in the book would could aid me in getting more hands on for
example as the moment i am learning the unattend install f windows xp via a
distribution server.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

salvatore

Network Guru

Salvatore,

Io dico sempre la verita. But that is not a million dollar question. It is
a $999,999.99 question.

NWG

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

idea of cisco academy labs esara Cisco 0 06-01-2004 06:46 PM
LF:CCIE R&S LABs Michael Petry Cisco 0 05-13-2004 02:26 PM
Cisco Practice Labs interested Cisco 1 01-23-2004 01:39 PM
juniper labs online mark v. Cisco 3 01-17-2004 06:06 PM
equipment for ccna and ccnp labs Albert Lazo Cisco 2 12-26-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments