Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Enhancing Video

Re: Enhancing Video

Bruce Rutherford

Hi,

If this isn't an NTSC issue, they sometimes come up as yellowy tint then a
time base corrector may help you. One with some editorial control like on
this page.

http://www.threedoubleyou.com/tbc.htm

Regards

Bruce