Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > text mining projects name??

text mining projects name??

Muzammil

i need some name of projects of text mining.

if software of text mining which is web based then its good for me.
please tell me few names.

Muzammil

On Nov 3, 7:58*pm, Victor Bazarov <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Muzammil wrote:
> > i need some *name of projects of text mining.

> > if software of *text mining which is web based then its good for me.
> > please tell me few names.

> Please tell us what your question on C++ is.

i want to work on text mining project so i want some names.
just ideas are required.

Re: Text mining in Python Robert Kern Python 0 03-10-2010 07:05 PM
Text mining in Python mk Python 0 03-10-2010 06:58 PM
Converting Java projects to dynamic web projects in Eclipse deepstar@gmail.com Java 4 02-24-2006 03:15 PM
Can't create projects / open projects jaredea ASP .Net 4 08-10-2005 07:01 PM
ASP.NET projects arenít 'real' projects in VS.NET 2005 Patrick Olurotimi Ige ASP .Net 0 06-09-2005 12:31 PM

Advertisments