Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Resizable columns on a web datagrid

Resizable columns on a web datagrid

Thiago Almeida

How can I allow for a web datagrid to have its columns' widths adjustable?
I tried what is described for an html table at the end of the page below,
but it doesn't seem to work (first it would fail because the first cell was
returning as empty and then after adding a check for empty cells it didn't
change the widths when the mouse was released).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dnwebteam/h
tml/webteam07012002.asp
Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Thiago