Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Highlander....

Highlander....

Martin S.

Hello all,

I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is there
any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores anythime soon?

Thanks,
Marty.

RickMerrill

Martin S. wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
> there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
> anythime soon?
>
> Thanks,
> Marty.

Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

c.f.
http://www.actiontrip.com/previews/h...rthegame.phtml

Justin

RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:28:14 -0500]:
> Martin S. wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
>> there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
>> anythime soon?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marty.
>>

> Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

Amazon is still a "store".

RickMerrill

Justin wrote:
> RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:28:14 -0500]:
>> Martin S. wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
>>> there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
>>> anythime soon?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Marty.
>>>

>> Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

> Amazon is still a "store".

Ah so.

Martin S.

The only one I saw at Amazon was the one released years ago which was a
really bad transfer. When I say "stores" that means Best Buy, Amazon or
whoever has the best price.

"RickMerrill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:genoe9$uo8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Justin wrote:
>> RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:28:14 -0500]:

>>> Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

>> Amazon is still a "store".

> Ah so.

Shaun

A couple of months ago I heard that they redid it.

And remember : There can be only one!!!

news:9gMPk.17392$(E-Mail Removed)...