Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Battle.net down?

Battle.net down?

Squiggle

Just reinstalled D2LOD for a bit of a break from studying and i can't
connect to battle net (us west).
Is it still running?

Patched to v1.11b
I think i have the firewall setup correct to allow connections to/from
battle.net.
Could someone connect and let me know if it is working.

Cheers

Squigs.

Squiggle

Squiggle wrote:
> Just reinstalled D2LOD for a bit of a break from studying and i can't
> connect to battle net (us west).
> Is it still running?
>
> Patched to v1.11b
> I think i have the firewall setup correct to allow connections to/from
> battle.net.
> Could someone connect and let me know if it is working.

Nevermind, found patch 1.12a and remembered that I had peer guardian
running. All sorted now.

Cheers

Squigs.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Squiggle" typed:
> Squiggle wrote:
>> Just reinstalled D2LOD for a bit of a break from studying and i can't
>> connect to battle net (us west).
>> Is it still running?
>>
>> Patched to v1.11b
>> I think i have the firewall setup correct to allow connections
>> to/from battle.net.
>> Could someone connect and let me know if it is working.
>>

> Nevermind, found patch 1.12a and remembered that I had peer guardian
> running. All sorted now.

I was about to connect to check, haven't looked at thegroup all day...

Pleased you got it fixed.
--
Shaun.

me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...