Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Selecting multiple directories (TKinter)

Selecting multiple directories (TKinter)

Fabian Svara

Hi,

I'm currently using tkFileDialog.askdirectory() to select a single
directory. I would like to be able to select multiple directories.

tkFileDialog.askopenfilenames() seems to do this for files.

What can I do in my situation? Are there alternative classes that
provide file dialogs better suited for my purpose?

Thanks!
Fabian

shah shah is offline
Junior Member

I am wondering if anyone have solved this issue so far after the first post:

I want to select multiple folders at a time but tkFileDialog.askdirectory() doesnt allow "multiple=1".. is there any way to make this work?