Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Development & testing of embedded Windows Forms control

Re: Development & testing of embedded Windows Forms control

Rodrigo

"Luther Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Part of our ASP.NET project contains forms that also host embedded
> Windows Forms controls.
>
> The control library with these controls is part of the same Solution
> as the web project.
>
> In order for the controls to be embedded, the control's assembly (dll)
> must be located in the same folder as the ASPX files.
>
> I have a web setup project that deploys everything correctly. The
> issue is that while debugging and testing, performing a Rebuild
> Solution compiles the control's assembly but does not place it the
> location it needs to be in.
>
> Is there a way to somehow automate this, so that everytime a developer
> rebuilds or runs the solution from VS.NET, the dll for the control
> project is also copied into the web directory?

Hi there,
You just need to change the Output Path of your project under Configuration
Properties > Build to your ISS root

Best Regards Rodrigo

Luther Miller

Thanks Rodrigo,