Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where is the Best price for Blu-ray BD-RE Media?

Where is the Best price for Blu-ray BD-RE Media?

lbbss

I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
price? thanks.

AnimalMagic

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:54:56 -0700 (PDT), lbbss <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
>price? thanks.

On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
savings.

Dan Martin

"AnimalMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:54:56 -0700 (PDT), lbbss <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
>>price? thanks.

> On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
> savings.

Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?

I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
best prices?

RickMerrill

Chet Bosco wrote:
> In article <gea4ff$20b$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> "AnimalMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
>>> savings.

>> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
>>
>> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
>> best prices?
>>

> Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
> directed to dozens of potential sources.
>
> CB

Google shopping also does prices ...

But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

Justin

RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:26:57 -0500]:
> Chet Bosco wrote:
>> In article <gea4ff$20b$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>>> "AnimalMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
>>>
>>> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
>>> best prices?
>>>

>> Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
>> directed to dozens of potential sources.
>>
>> CB

> Google shopping also does prices ...
>
> But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

Most people do.

Archimedes' Lever

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:26:57 -0500, RickMerrill
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Chet Bosco wrote:
>> In article <gea4ff$20b$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>>> "AnimalMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
>>>
>>> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
>>> best prices?
>>>

>> Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
>> directed to dozens of potential sources.
>>
>> CB

>Google shopping also does prices ...
>
>But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

Relaibility? Use DVD-RAM. Or BR-RAM when and if it ever comes out.

Then, regardless of the brand of the media, the data is very likely
quite safe.