Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Youtube Videos

Youtube Videos

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

I just found that some of my Videos that I had posted a long time ago, have
no sound but just noise. Could I reload my Youtube Videos as in editing you
replace the text?

What could be the reason for this going bad? They are four of them. Is
there a link to contact Youtube please?

These are the Videos:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NEAISOMj-qw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SKv4cWnHTB8

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMv-ah0L1c

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWMLyWR9oY

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_ia-ZqqNOiQ

Many have gone wrong. What a mess youtube has made?

This is O.K.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u4syBOQBx2A

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy
Remember that the "Chosen People" are the demonstration Nation of the world.
For teaching us the moral laws, they are called a Nation of Priests.
We should appreciate their sacrifices but their
blind guides led them into the Pits of Holocausts.
Christ Jesus came among them but their
Rabbis loved Mammon than God.
John, the Baptist, Prophet Elijah lived in Jungle
eating honey and locusts with no love of Mammon.
Messianic Jews who display Menorah with
the Middle Candle of God at par with others
are hypocrites worse than the blind guides.
Twice-born people of "spirit", common sense, psychic, generally go for the
following of the blind.
Twice-born who are predestined to serve God, pneumatic,
become solitary through the taste of Gospel Truth.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://uk.youtube.com/user/nijjhar1

Cork Soaker

Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

> These are the Videos:-

Delete them, they're shite.

The Real Truth MVP

Delete the corrupted video and upload again a good copy.

news:ZgWOk.28973$(E-Mail Removed)2...