Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: W3Wp process soaring through the roof

Re: W3Wp process soaring through the roof

Barry

sorry, It is not cpu intensive but menory intensive.

Same prognosis?

Barry

machine?

>well we pay heavy COM+ tax to separate LOGIC and DATA

assemblies from
>ASP.NET process but it help us in situation like that.

COM+ also help us
>to find the problem since we know which DLL to blame.
>
>To track problem like this you need to look at your IIS

log which page
>is working when CPU usage increase. Then try to remark

all page code and
>to add blocks of code until you will found the lines

that cause that
>problem. Hard work.... (
>

>Natty Gur[MVP]
>Phone Numbers:
>Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
>Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
>Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

***
>.

Alvin Bruney

the memory issue proceeds the same as the cpu issue. i fail to believe cpu
isn't pegged and only memory is pegged. How did it get to memory? it must
have been loaded by the cpu. Do you have any very large datasets? 100k plus
rows of data? Point the finger at this guy first. I agree, it is not easy
work.

news:033b01c3927c$2dfbe9f0$(E-Mail Removed)...

W3WP process size MattC ASP .Net 3 02-16-2005 05:25 PM
SOARING HIGH WITH THE 20D !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 9 11-21-2004 12:48 PM
SOARING WITH THE 20D !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 12 11-15-2004 10:08 PM
Re: Event ID 1074 - asp.net w3wp.exe worker process recycles daily matt ASP .Net 1 04-06-2004 05:56 PM
Kernel Usage In Win98SE Through The Roof. Why? Diane Computer Support 3 01-23-2004 09:09 PM

Advertisments