Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > cheap and easy website management software?

cheap and easy website management software?

Paul Celmer

Anyone have recommendations on a tool I can use to manage my website?
I need it simple, and I would like to be able to change the structure
of all the pages in one place. I would also like to add some database-
driven feature as can be done with cold fusion.

Thanks,

Paul

www.arenafootballonline.com