Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to convert code from c# to VB.Net

How to convert code from c# to VB.Net

Sam

I am new in software development, and need some help.

Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.

Thanks, Sam

George

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I am new in software development, and need some help.
>>
>> Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.

> 1) Launch your web browser (e.g. IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari etc)
>
> 2) Navigate to the following URL: http://www.google.com
>
> 3) Enter the text below in the box:
>
> "C#" convert VB.NET
>
> 4) Hit the button
>

> --
> Mark Rae
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://www.markrae.net

You forgot to say which button......

George.

Andy B

http://converter.telerik.com/

Looks very nice...

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Mark Rae [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> I am new in software development, and need some help.
>>>
>>> Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.

>> 1) Launch your web browser (e.g. IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari etc)
>>
>> 2) Navigate to the following URL: http://www.google.com
>>
>> 3) Enter the text below in the box:
>>
>> "C#" convert VB.NET
>>
>> 4) Hit the button
>>

>> --
>> Mark Rae
>> ASP.NET MVP
>> http://www.markrae.net

> You forgot to say which button......
>

> George.

Joe Fawcett

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am new in software development, and need some help.
>
> Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.
>
> Thanks, Sam

Use RedGate's (formerly Lutz Roeder's) Reflector. You can reflect an
assembly into a number of languages, irrespective of what they were written
in and there are a number of add-ons that make creating the actual code
files easier. For simple classes you can just copy off the screen.

--

Joe Fawcett (MVP - XML)
http://joe.fawcett.name