Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataPager and ListView with Randomized Rows?

DataPager and ListView with Randomized Rows?

MU

Hello

Is there a way for me to have a DataPager linked to a ListView and
have the rows returned in a randomized order? When I use:
ORDER BY NEWID()
in my query, the first page comes back randomized but when you click
to the next page, the rows are randomized again. Is there a way to
use just one dataset instead of the rows being randomized each time
the user clicks next?

Thanks!
MU