Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Opportunity for Protocol Developers at Bangalore.

Opportunity for Protocol Developers at Bangalore.

ji

Hi,

This is Prasannaji.A from Spectrum Consulting.

We have an good opportunity with our reputed client.

Client: Leading MNC based at Bangalore.

Requirement:

4+ years of experience in Protocol Development for Products like
Routers, Switches.
Strong C or Embedded C, system design, and debugging skills in Unix /
Linux platform
Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking is must
Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols ( PPP, ATM,cisco-hdlc,frame-
relay, multilink (ML-FR/ML-PPP),
ARP,STP,RSTP,MSTP,LACP,GVRP,GARP,cos,Traffic
Engineering,L2VPN,L3VPN,BGP,OSPF,ISIS,LDP,MPLS,Mul ticastetc.)

Positions Available:

Interfaces Engineer
Layer2 Services Engineer
L2 Engineer
IP Forwarding Engineer
IP Engineer
Routing Engineer

Educational Requirement:

ME/MTech/BE/BTech ( CSE / EC / EE / EI )

Kindly forward your profile to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
for further discussion.

Regards

Prasannaji.A

Spectrum Consulting

fugettaboutit

ji wrote:
> Hi,
>

> This is Prasannaji.A from Spectrum Consulting.
>

> We have an good opportunity with our reputed client.
>

> Client: Leading MNC based at Bangalore.
>

> Requirement:
>

> 4+ years of experience in Protocol Development for Products like
> Routers, Switches.
> Strong C or Embedded C, system design, and debugging skills in Unix /
> Linux platform
> Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking is must
> Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols ( PPP, ATM,cisco-hdlc,frame-
> relay, multilink (ML-FR/ML-PPP),
> ARP,STP,RSTP,MSTP,LACP,GVRP,GARP,cos,Traffic
> Engineering,L2VPN,L3VPN,BGP,OSPF,ISIS,LDP,MPLS,Mul ticastetc.)
>

> Positions Available:
>

> Interfaces Engineer
> Layer2 Services Engineer
> L2 Engineer
> IP Forwarding Engineer
> IP Engineer
> Routing Engineer
>

> Educational Requirement:
>

> ME/MTech/BE/BTech ( CSE / EC / EE / EI )
>

> Kindly forward your profile to (E-Mail Removed)
> for further discussion.
>

> Regards
>

> Prasannaji.A
>
> Spectrum Consulting